PARA Pre-Tee Rules
PARA’ s Pre-Tee was not designed to be played competitively, it was developed to introduce a younger age group to the game of baseball, while separating the age and physical difference of 5 year olds and 6 year olds. We have to remember; these children are only 3 and 4 years old.
1. Game Length- Will be one hour or 3 innings in length, whichever occurs first.
2. Batting- All batters will hit every inning.
3. Fielding- All players will play the field, coaches will do their best to teach the kids the basics of fielding the ball and making the play. Outs do not count, however make every attempt to ensure the players learn the basics.
4. Base Running- Base runners will proceed one base at a time, regardless of how far the ball is hit, you go base to base. If the player is ruled out, they will stay on base
5. Score- We will not keep an official score. ALL games will finish in a tie, the official scorebook will not be kept, nor will league won/loss records be kept.
Pre- Tee Practice and Game Schedule
We try and schedule all Pre-T practices and games on Monday's and Friday's based on field availability. Both practice and games will have scheduled start times of 5:30 pm and 6:15 pm. Games are not umpired and will be managed and organized by coaches and parents of the players. We encourage all parents to assist their player on the field and assist whenever possible.